Tuesday, July 13, 2010

'Stand in Awe'


It has been an ion since I blogged and I don't have a whole lot to say…other than that I am super grateful to God for my life. Oh I have challenges. I feel my body breaking down and I have some physical struggles that are still dogging me. But, in the last few months I have seen three things that have brought me perspective, three things that have inspired my heart…Sue Bettale passing away and moving on to be with the Lord, Haley and Lilly Hawkins battling the odds of premature birth, and my little sister, Angie Martin having a baby. Sometimes my brothers and sisters, we just have to stop and witness the Lord working and stand in awe.

1 comment:

  1. You are so right. We need to take a moment daily to stand in awe of God and all that he has made and done for us
    Thank you
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete